EU Projekte ERASMUS+
Europe for Citizens Programme
EU Projekte Grundtvig
TOOLS TO FLY
Program Jugend in Aktion
Jugend in aktion
Labyrinth of conflicts
Program Toleranz Fördern
Die Farben des Lebens
Program Demokratie Leben Suhl
Leben im Alltag
Kinder schenken Freude
Program Demokratie Leben Meiningen
Ein Stück Freude
Das Licht der Kunst
Program Demokratie Leben Hildburghausen
Program Kultur macht stark-Künste offnen Welten
Künste Öffnen Welten
Program Stadt Suhl
Die Märchen meiner
Eltern und Großeltern
Weißt du eigentlich.
The general objective of the project is to contribute to the young citizens’ understanding of the EU, its history and diversity, especially in the year of European Parliament elections. Reflecting on the European citizenship identity through art expression of the young people's views, could help them to understand better the Union policy making-process and promote opportunities for societal and intercultural engagement and volunteering at Union level. Considering the current economic and socio-political changes, the debates about migration and terrorism in Europe, it becomes apparent that there is an increasing need to address the topics of solidarity, civic engagement and social cohesion, and to further explore how youth work and non-formal education can contribute to fostering these values in the society. This can be done by promoting the European Citizenship of the young generation, which will further draw the lessons for the future of the Union.
The proposed Youth Exchange is based on transnational cooperation among organisations from 4 EU Member States, targeting young people with fewer opportunities (economic, social, educational or cultural differences) between 18 and 25 years old. Emphasis is put on raising the EU youth awareness on the active European citizenship and the rights it entails, stimulating the active participation of young people in policy decisions and reflecting on the importance of their vote to the European Parliament elections.
The activities will widely promote diversity, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue, common values of freedom, tolerance and respect of human rights, as well as focus on enhancing critical thinking and sense of initiative of the young people.
The main concept uniting young people from different EU MS will be their artistic expression of the European Citizenship spirit through painting, photography and documentary films, created and directed by the participants in the youth exchanges, and further disseminated to the general public via exhibitions, social media, partners’ websites and YouTube channel. The Specific objectives see to:
• raise awareness of the EU youth on active European citizenship and the rights it entails, stimulating the active participation of young people in the EU society life;
• support young people with fewer opportunities in acquiring competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) necessary to improve their personal development, social integration and active citizenship;
• increase participants’ understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them opportunity to build international networks, actively participate in the society and develop an awareness of European citizenship and identity;
• promote solidarity and friendship among young people, fighting against racism and xenophobia;
• motivate young people to be active, provoking their imagination and creativity, empowering their visions and abilities.During the youth exchanges in 2 rounds the participants will implement different programmes (workshops, discussions, simulations, role playing, outdoor activities, etc.) that they have designed and prepared before the exchanges. The partners will focus on the broad dissemination of the project outputs: painting/photo exhibition, documentary films, e-newsletters and social media group.
Beratung & Kontakt
Die BIDA e.V. Projekte
BIDA e.V.“Kultur und Bildung“ ist eine neue Organisation. Die Mitglieder haben aber große Erfahrung in der ...
Haben Sie Fragen oder Anregungen? Rufen Sie uns an +49 152 06103353
oder nutzen Sie das Kontaktformular.